Measurement and Control Instrumentation - Commercial · Industrial · Utility · Government
9654 Hermosa Ave • Rancho Cucamonga • CA 91730 • Tel: 626-799-3314 •
FAX: 626-799-9407 • E-mail: email@example.com
Battery Monitor Specifications
Battery Monitor: Part No.25-469
1. Battery Input: 90 to 180 VDC, 3VA- For 125 V Battery*
2. Ground Resistors: 30K ±1% from each bus to ground
3. Voltage Indication: 0 to ±199.9 VDC in 0.6" bright red LED digit and decimal point. Accuracy is ±0.2 VDC
A. + Bus to Ground (+to GND)
5. Scanning: Automatically scans each range. Each reading is 3 seconds. Scanning stops on indicated value when scanlmanual is pushed. Scan resumes on next reading when pushed again. LED lights indicate range being shown. Scanning stops and displays alarm values.
B. -Bus to Ground (-to GND)
C. Ground Fault Voltage (Fault)
D. Battery Voltage (BAT)
6. Alarms: (Not Scanned)
A. "+Fault" relay energizes and latches when the + fault voltage exceeds the + set value for the time setting. The "alarm" LED lights. Set range is 13.0 to - 100.0V.
7. Time Delay: Can be set from 5 to 60 seconds.
B. "-Fault" relay energizes and latches when the -fault voltage exceeds the - set value for the time setting. The "alarm" LED lights. Set range is -13.0 to - 100.0V.
C. "Hi Battery" relay energizes and latches when the battery voltage exceeds the "Hi" set value for the time setting. The "alarm" LED lights. Set range is 125.0 to 150.0V.
D. "Lo Battery" relay de-energizes and latches when the battery voltage is below the "Lo" set value for the time setting. The "alarm" LED lights. Set range is 100.0 to 125.0V.
8. Reset: Panel push button or remote contact closure will reset an alarm provided the cause is removed.
9. Contact Rating: 2A at 120 VAC or 28 VDC.
10. Limit Setting: Display of limit setting by pushing the "limit" on front panel when range light is on. Limits and time delay are set by removing the front bezel (4 screws). This can safely be done with power on.
11: Output Options
A. 0 to 1 mADC (isolated) into 0 to 10K load for 90 to 180 VDC input. Accuracy is :±0.1% of FS. PIN is 25-469-101.
*Additional Voltages P/N: 25-471 = 48 V Battery P/N: 25-472 = 250 V Battery.
B. 4 to 20 mADC (isolated) into 0 to 500 OHM load for
90 to 180 VDC input. Accuracy is :to. 1 % of FS. PIN is 25-469-1420
C. Digital: RS232/485 with DNP3.0 or Modbus, PIN is 25-469-J3.0 .
Other voltages available - consult factory.
Optional Fault Indicator
1. Operation: Produces current pulses between the transmitter and the ground fault. A pulse receiver can trace the line with these pulses to the ground. Circuit breaker in this line can be identified and opened to clean the ground from the system.
2. Option Availability: on the 25-469, 25-471, 25-472, specify suffix BB in addition to others.
A. On/off switch on front panel
4. Receiver: Arga P/N 200A
B. Automatic Selection of grounded line.
C. Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment, radio, etc.
A. Hand held
5. Sensitivity: Up to 100OHMS ground resistance.
B. Does not contact circuitry
C. LED & sound indications